Today is PISTACHIO colour board day! I love green… it’s my favourite colour in the world, without a doubt. I even had a green car for a while! Our pretty tips today are for those of you with green eyes.
A little background on Pistachio from Wiki…
The pistachio (/pɪˈstɑːʃiˌoʊ, –ˈstæ–/, Persian: پسته; Pistacia vera), a member of the cashew family, is a small tree originating from Central Asia and the Middle East. The tree produces seeds that are widely consumed as food. – Wikipedia
And here are some ‘Pistachio’ tips for those of you with Green eyes:
- Bronzes and Golds are the best eyeshadow for green eyes.
- A little bit of shimmer goes a long way!
- Instead of black liner occasionally try a plum or a brown.
- A pretty peach blush will compliment you well.
- Purple eye shadow can look amazing, just don’t overdo it!
- Green eyeshadow seems like it would be a bad idea but if it’s done correctly it actually works, really works!
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment and we’ll get back to you.