It’s Tangerine colour board day! Such a bright and funky colour, it can be a bit daunting to wear on your face, but it looks amazing. It’s like happiness in a bottle.
Some random info on Tangerines from Wiki…
The tangerine (Citrus tangerina) is an orange colored citrus fruit that is closely related to, or possibly a type of, mandarin orange (Citrus reticulate). Tangerines are smaller and less rounded than common oranges. The taste is considered less sour, as well as sweeter and stronger, than that of an orange.– Wikipedia
Here are some tips to incorporate Tangerine into your makeup:
- Tangerine lipstick is very on-trend right now, and it looks fantastic.
- Wear a neutral eyeshadow with your orange lips, unless you’re wanting to go for an all out 80’s look!
- Use a nude lip liner under your tangerine shade to avoid clashing (matching two orange shades isn’t as easy as it sounds).
- Switch out your bright blush for a bit of bronzing.
- Very fair skin and feeling a bit intimidated? Go for a light peach or coral.
- A tangerine shade of lip gloss is a great alternative if you aren’t feeling the all out orange lipstick.
- Brunettes can wear a really potent orange shade, with yellow and red undertones, lucky girls! 😉
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment and we’ll get back to you.